Monday, February 27, 2012

Im back!

Wow cant believe I haven't touched this in almost a year. I am such a slacker. So I must make this worth it and keep it up! Slap me if I dont! Trying to make this a weekly thing!
Well why wait lets get things started!

Motorcycles! I bought this for Jeremy on Feb 24th 2012. He wanted this one we had made plans to buy it on a loan but we got denied. Luckly gold saved the day 

 Gold! My dad bought some gold proof sets when he was alive and left them to my mom. Gold is at an all time high so we decided to sell. my mom gifted one to me and one to jeremy. I gifted mine to jeremy so i could buy him the motorcycle
Kevin Pollak! Such a funny man, I got free tickets to see him and I took Nicole with me. He is so funny, he has a webcast that you should all check out! 
Utah Aids Foundation. I just started working with UAF and its amazing! I love the people I volunteer with!Ellie and I went out to a gay club to pass out condoms one night, and the rest of the time I have been working at the testing center! Also I am hopefully gonna get certified to be a aids counselor. 
My new car! I love this car! It just makes me so happy!
Robin Willams! I watched Live on Broadway, Weapons of  Self Destruction, and Jumanji yesterday. I really do love him! So funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment