Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Oh Hello Blog

I am so bad at keeping a blog! I want to get better. I will be starting a new blog to let you all follow my new life high in the sky. (ohh possible blog name?) I will post the link here once I get it set up. http://lifehighinthesky.blogspot.com/ I will also announce there where I will be stationed! I will be keeping this one for non flight related things. You know things that make me smile!

 My new job! I am still in shock! I really thought I blew it the first interview down in Arizona, so when I got an email saying I had been chosen to move on to the last interview I was totally blown away! Then when I actually got this email (above) I seriously cried!
 I have been fostering puppies lately. I cant adopt another dog so this is my way of helping. I was so sad i couldnt keep the girls (above) they are so sweet, but they went to an awesome home so I feel great!

 My girls at Deer Valley Music fest. They always make me smile. They are my loves!

 I love doing photoshoots with J.A.Miller. I love what we get out of her amazing sessions.




 My 24th birthday! I had a blast! A home made "Bazinga" Cake, a handmade crown and sash! I loved it! We went to the Tavernacle for some duling pianos! I got to dance on the piano with Nicoley! Love!

 4th marriage! When we were in Chicago for Ally's college graduation we decided we wanted to get our 4th marriage! Apparently it was a dress in black wedding.

 FHE!  I got to join Amanda, Ellie, and Clint on FHE to the dinosaur park in Ogden. It was hot, but fun! They are my favorite O-town people ever.


 I discovered that Star Trek Next Generation is on netfilx, and I fell in instant love. I have been watching an episode each night before bed. I want to kiss Patrick Stewart so hard, and Johnathon Frakes ( Will Riker)
Last night Jeremy came home and asked if I wanted a new laptop, I said yeah I need one but I'll buy it after training in November. But he said no I mean now, lets go to best buy. So we did and I walked out with a great new computer! Maybe now that I have my own I will update both blogs regularly.



Football season!! So so so excited! College football and my Utes! Hopefully they pick up their game and start playing like a Pac-12 team. And my NFL team! Love me some Ravens! Last night they played amazing! Flacco has quite the arm. I cant wait to watch more!

No comments:

Post a Comment