Monday, July 30, 2012

Update In My Smiley World

I have been working my ass off trying to get a flight attendant position and been traveling a ton to do so. I went to Fresno California for a skywest interview, that was the biggest waste of money and time but I met a flight attendant who gave me great advise which I used in my other interviews. 
I made it to Denver and while that was a bust I was lucky enough to go down to La Foret and met up with an old friend. When I went back to Denver I met up with another old friend and it was wonderful. Talking for hours, kinda felt like it had only been weeks not years. 
Then I made my way to Arizona, where I had 2 interviews with Mesa Air group. I think it went well I made it to the 2nd interview so now I have to wait a while a couple weeks to find out if I make it to the 3rd interview.
The girls and I did a photoshoot with the dogs and it was so much fun. So hot and humid but fun. The next day Jeremy and I also had our own shoot the next day. 
My loves and I went to the Deer Valley Music Festival to watch Broadway Rocks. We had 3 bottles of wine and a bottle of champagne and by "half time"  we had finished it all. 
Jeremy and I have been working on the house slowly but we are making progress. Yesterday we deep cleaned all the bathrooms and then we cleaned the garage. Today Im putting together James's old room in to a guest room. Hopefully by October Jere and I can get a new bed so we can set up the 3rd guest room.

                                                            Me and My girls at Deer Valley


                                                                   Me and Jeremy



Im super classy

                                                                          Ponderosa at La Foret

No comments:

Post a Comment