Thursday, May 9, 2013

Top 10 Celebrity Crushes


So my Nicoley did this and I decided I wanted to make one! My top 10 celebrity crushes! I dream They fly on one of my flights then I can get close and love their faces with mine.

10. Benjamin Burley 

He is the lead singer for my favorite band, Breaking Benjamin.

9. Jason Segal
From How I Met Your Mother to Forgetting Sara Marshall he is hilarious.

8. Jesse Metcalf

I first saw him in John Tucker Must die, then again when I recently decided to watch Desperate Housewifes.  And here is a picture of him shirtless.. You're Welcome!

7.Robert Downey Jr

I love him. Just flat out love. He is older in Iron man but he is oh so sexy!


6.Michael C Hall.

He plays Dexter on showtimes Dexter. He is so talented, I am even in love with his portrayal of Dexter.


5.Ed Westwick

My guilty pleasure. Loved him in Gossip girl. He is the perfect mix of bad boy that every girl likes and down to earth sweetness.

4. Patrick Dempsey

McDreamy. That is all


3. Christopher Pine

The best looking Star Trek Captain ever.



2. Gerard Butler

He does it all, act amazing and has a great singing voice. He looks his best (to me) in Law Abiding Citizen.



1.Justin Timberlake

If you know me at all you knew this was coming. He is my husband. It will happen dont kill my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment